SONAbeam E Series
The SONAbeam E Series is an FCC unlicensed Gigabit optical link that works well at mid-range distances. It’s compact, yet rugged aluminum housing is equally at home outdoors in challenging weather as it is indoors operating through a window. The SONAbeam E can be easily transported to installation sites making it ideal for situations that require rapid deployment. The E can be ordered as a Flyaway kit complete with carbon-fiber tripods and water-tight carrying cases, ideal for disaster recovery operations.
Data Rate: 1.25 Gbps Full Duplex
Distance: 20 – 2500 meters
# of lasers: double transmitter
Light spectrum: invisible 1550 nm optical signal
FCC approval: No FCC fee required
Interfaces: RJ-45 (100/1000 Base TX); MM/SM Fiber SFP (1000Base-SX/LX)
Power: -48 VDC (-40V to -57 V); or 100-240 VAC
- License free operation in the U.S.
- Highly secure, narrow antenna beam widths
- Interference-free operation, enabling high-density deployments
- Full rate, full duplex, Gigabit Ethernet operation
- Low latency for fiber-equivalent performance
- Forward Error Correction yields maximum link range
- Rigorous HALT/HASS testing
- Up to 99.999% availability
- Connects directly to standard network equipment
- All-outdoor, compact design
- PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at with power boost)
- Rapid & flexible deployment
- Embedded web and SNMP based network management agent
- Hot standby
Get a QuickQuote now.