SONAbeam Z Series
The SONAbeam Z Series is an economical, gigabit optical link that works well at shorter distances. This unit is housed in a low-profile, all aluminum enclosure suitable for outdoor operation in all weather environments operating at less than 500 meters. Featuring near-zero latency and packet loss, the SONAbeam Z transmits full-rate, full-duplex native Gigabit Ethernet and can also operate in protocol transparent mode in order to support custom datarates.
Data Rate: 1.25 Gbps Full Duplex
Distance: 20 – 500 meters
# of lasers: single transmitter
Light spectrum: invisible 1550 nm optical signal
FCC approval: No FCC fee required
Interfaces: RJ-45 (100/1000 Base TX); MM/SM Fiber SFP (1000Base-SX/LX)
Power: -48 VDC (-40V to -57 V); Mor 100-240 VAC
- License free operation in the U.S.
- Highly secure, narrow antenna beam widths
- Interference-free operation, enabling high-density deployments
- Full rate, full duplex, Gigabit Ethernet operation
- Low latency for fiber-equivalent performance
- Forward Error Correction yields maximum link range
- Rigorous HALT/HASS testing
- Up to 99.999% availability
- Connects directly to standard network equipment
- All-outdoor, compact design
- Rapid & flexible deployment
- Embedded web and SNMP based network management agent
- Hot standby
Get a QuickQuote now.